Thursday, September 4, 2008

Super Blessed!!!


I'm just sitting here doing a little Bible reading at the Zen Clay Cafe, and I was looking around and I kinda just realized that I am blessed beyond anything I could have ever imagined! God provided me with enough extra financial aid to get my first new computer in almost 5 years, which is in the picture above. I have also been blessed with an amazing group of friends, I know I've blogged about them before, but they are great! I have my health, a car, a decent job, 98% of an accounting degree, and a family that cares about me. I get so wrapped up in daily life sometimes that I forget to step back and just thank God for the little things.

Anyway, back to reading! Just wanted to write a few lines about what I was thinking. I promise I'll get around to the accountability post soon!

Love and Prayers,
Derek

No comments: