Thursday, March 15, 2012

The resurrection of my blog:-)

Ok, so I'm going to give this thing another go. A few of the staff at River Ridge Church have taken up blogging, so it feels like a good time to revive the old blog! Feel free to browse the old posts and get a feel for the flavor of my writings. It's been a couple years since I've blogged on a regular basis, so hopefully I've learned something insightful in that period.  

For today, I was reading through some of my old posts and came across one that I wrote just following my cousin's death. You can read it HERE. I told a bit of the story of how his death impacted my faith at River Ridge a few weeks ago. Here is the sermon AUDIO(it's the second one- "Pivotal Circumstances"). I didn't even remember that I'd written the blog about it. Pretty cool to see how much God was using it even in the moment! Love it!

Love,
d

No comments: